GENERAL OFFICE & ADMINISTRATION
- Answer phones, accept and process mail, and provide a fax number and email addresses for general communications
- Provide professional and timely responses to correspondence, prepare and distribute correspondence to the Board and membership
- Monitor insurance policies annually, or as needed
- Provide oversight and responsibility for the operations of the organization including bylaws and policies/procedure development and review
- Provide, supervise and monitor activities of all staff and contractors
- Establish and maintain accurate inventory of all assets, publications, materials, supplies, equipment, records, etc.